Go to Top

How to Apply Gel Nails at Home

4:58 PM

Hello everyone, its me Nicole Marie!!!! 


Here I am with a new post, long time no see. Today I'm bringing some tips and a detailed list on how to apply gel nails at home. I got an UV light, actually pretty cheap on Amazon.com , I'll leave a link at the bottom of the post. 

Steps to apply gel nails at home:

1. Prep your nails girl, file them in a shape that you like and after that remove any cuticles you might have. Make sure to remove cuticles, because it may cause the polish to stick there. 
2. Apply your base layer, and expose your nails for 45 seconds to the light, on each hand.
3. Apply 2 thin layers of gel nail polish,  giving each one of the layers 1 minute of light.
4. For this step, you'll be applying 1 layer of top coat, and 1 minute of UV light to each hand.
5. Last, this is optional, but I love doing this step; take cotton with alcohol and rub your nails, that should be dry by now, to remove any impurities. 

Hope this was helpful to all of you, leave comments if this post was helpful, share some pictures in social media en tag me.

Instagram: @nicolenunez09
Twitter:marie9509

Love, 

Nicole Marie


Where can you get an UV light to apply gel nail polish?

UV Light


Here are some of my favorite brands of gel nail polish, hope this is useful.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram