Go to Top

My first post

8:28 PM



Welcome to Nicole's Blog.

I'm Nicole Marie - I'm a makeupholic. I'm passionate at Beauty, Travel, Fashion. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love to you! Keep
Hello everyone!!!!

I’ll be posting content in English and Spanish. I’m loving this blog thing. First let me introduce myself. My name is Nicole Marie, and I’m 21 years old. I love makeup and the internet. I live in the Caribbean, all the way from the Dominican Republic, yes yes I live where you vacation, literally. I started my blog because one of my classes made me do it, but as I said earlier this whole thing is really growing on me.
So what do I do? I’m a senior in college of business school. I love business. It may sound weird or ironic, but I’ve been working for 3 years as a teacher, and its wonderful how much joy kids can bring to our lives. In my free time I like to go to the gym, sleep, travel, try to be fit, doing DIY's, spend time talking with my boyfriend and of course learn more about makeup.
If you love makeup, and need some tips and inspiration, you’re in the right blog. Let’s be friends, tell me more about you and I’ll be back soon.

Love,

NM <3



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram